JustJobs.com’s scholarship program awards $3,000 annually to currently enrolled undergrads and graduate students from registered schools in the US. The next application deadline is April 30, 2014. There is NO application fee. Click here to see past award finalists.
For students to be eligible, their school must be registered. Check our registered schools list – if your school isn’t registered, please email this page to your school’s Financial Aid office and request they register today (it’s easy). Feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Be enrolled in a school that has registered for JustJobs’ scholarship program. Check our registered schools list.
- Be a full-time student when applying for the scholarship.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Be registered for JustJobs’ scholarship program and appear on the registered schools list.
- Schools can register for the JustJobs.com scholarship program in minutes by calling us at 954-727-8822 or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recipients of the scholarship will be determined by JustJobs’ Scholarship Committee and will be announced within 2 months following the scholarship deadline.